Tiara Lestari's For Women Only


Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bare my soul(mate)


We all agree that a soulmate is someone who was MEANT for you and MEANT to be with you.

Soulmate for me is a bestfriend above all else, someone who motivates you, makes you laugh easily, someone who listen patienly to what I have to say, someone who I can say anything to, someone who let me be a "monster" but will forgive me quickly when I apologize. Essentially, someone who will stand by you. We think alike, share the same interests and has common value. He makes a dramatic impact in my life(and I don't even rely it sometimes). He makes me to be a better person. He connects with me in a way that I can't explain... you know, we know what each other are thinking by just looking and smiling at each other. He always seem to always finish my sentences.

He completes me in way that when we are both together we are so much stronger as whole than when we are alone. And when we are away from each other I feel like a part of me is missing. We are comfortable together in silence. He would gladly put me and my needs ahead of his own. He has a deep desire to provide me with all that I am missing from my life.

Does the long description above enough for you guys? There is one man in my life that fit the above description. Is he my soulmate? Probably you would say yes. But let me point something to you.. I am not with him now. I have called one person a soulmate in my life and that is him. Yet, we're not together anymore. Whatever happened between us, he always hold a special place in my heart and I thank him. From the bottom of my soul, I thank him for the love he gave me and the friendship we had (have).

Let me ask you again. Is he my soulmate? Or do I need to define a "soulmate" better?

Tiara

6 Comments:

  • padahal cowok di larang masuk, tapi saya nekat ingin tau kayak apa seh blog dari seorang tiara ini. hm.. ternyata tiara seorang model di singapore. ayo masih inget gak dengan bahasa indonesia..???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 PM  

  • horassss!!! tiara,kau pasti sekampung ku ya? dari batak, ayo mengaku saja lah? masa kau lupa dulu waktu maen congklak..
    salam yah buat mamak kau...

    horasss

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

  • alamak,cantik kali kau tiara! kapan kau kembali ke indonesia? i love you very much

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM  

  • Hi Tiara..

    Sometimes we see someone as our perfect soulmate in our own view.. but we, as human, do often forget that our own view is not as best as God's one..

    Just believe that in the best time of yours, the best man (who you called 'soulmate') will be sent to you dear.. Keep prayin' for that.. Ok ;)

    Wish you bunch of luck..

    Cheers,
    Ayu

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 AM  

  • soulmate...
    it's hard to define it cos u will just know when u meet him.
    With no rhyme or reason, he send sparks to you and keep sending them again and again.... it's endless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

  • A soulmate doens't need a description or any explanation, when the feeling is right on all fields then you know it's ok, there you'll have your soulmate.

    Just a opinion from a dutch designer living in Amsterdam ;)

    By the way, great pictures! Keep on the good work!
    Signed, Michiel in english people an call me Michael, from Amsterdam the Netherlands.

    [url]http://www.artic.nl/michiel[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
--- Tiara is an official Associates of Free-Banners.com. Start driving insane traffic to your website. Click here ---